Welcome to this overview of my growing collection of products! There are links to pages containing even more information on each of them.
My Product Groups
Small But Feisty Digital Products
I create what I call small digital products for quick wins but massive improvements in the organising of your home, work and leisure-related data:
- Increase your productivity by focusing on what matters the most.
- Organise the foundation of your home.
- Keep track of matters related to your personal health, kids, pets and more.
- Manage projects such as meal planning or family celebrations like a pro.
I present each new product on the blog, so don’t miss my tips how to get the most of it.
Read more below for specifics on these products!
I also have courses of different sizes in the making to help you:
- Get up close with the unique routines that are needed to manage your one-of-a-kind home like a well-oiled machinery.
- Take your first successful steps into meal planning to get the most of your budget, least amount of kitchen waste, and smoothest experience of “What’s for dinner!?”
- Find new ways to ground yourself.
They are hosted on Teachable in my Life Balance Circle and the school will open this year.
Requests for small digital products and courses are absolutely welcome! Get in touch with your idea and I will see what I can do.
Once my coaching service launches, you will also be able to learn in a course and get coaching help tied seamlessly to its contents as a premium upgrade.
My Small Digital Products
I divide my small digital products into Productivity Tools and Reference Tools among others. Each group has its own page with all existing products visible in a gallery view, with links to individual pages.
A. Productivity Tools
My tools to assist your productivity include:
- Worksheets to capture project details
- Tools to help you identify time sucks or track hours
- and more.
Generally speaking, these are viewed and used regularly if not daily. I aim to create products I have found to be needed, helpful and use myself.
B. Reference Tools
My reference tools:
- Capture information you don’t want to forget such as: how you tracked your mood, what your pet weighed since last visit to the veterinarian, or when loved ones celebrate birthdays etc.
- Contain data that isn’t necessary to refer to daily, but since it is vital to the function of your home, you want it neatly organised and accessible right when it is needed.
The Product Pages
Each product has its own page. These collect in one place:
- Links to blog posts where the product in question has been mentioned.
- Links to Printable and Digital PDF products in the shop.
- Possible testimonials.
- Possible mentions elsewhere.
Let’s jump into organising, increasing productivity by doing the right rather than wrong things, and getting our houses in order together!
Look out for my product bundles for discounts when investing in more than one resource at the same time, and you’ll not only save time in the long run, but some cash as well.
Photo credit: Alma Snortum-Phelps. Last edited: 6 July 2022.