You are a voice so let’s listen to it
You already know yourself quite well, or at least you’re excited about personal growth. Like me, you need a sparring partner sometimes, but you’re interested in taking charge of your own life instead of pushing the responsibility onto someone else. You seek an increasing understanding of self, and that part I can help you with.
Your personal balance is my priority. I value your time and want to help you find clarity, focus and discipline as efficiently as possible. It’s fantastic to see so much talk about authenticity and intentional actions today, but goals need to move from planning to execution, or they are nothing but dreams. You don’t change the course of your life by dreaming, but by taking concrete steps in everyday life, even when the weather may cause the your mood to be in the basement.
As much as I would love to, I can’t walk that path for you either, but what I happily will do is participate in the process of creating the roadmap you need to be successful the way you define it. My service package is unusual in that I combine coaching with teaching or mentoring, more of which you can read on my blog, and all this is because I want you to see results soon as well as walk away from our coaching session with a long to-do list of relevant action steps.
Chances are you fit one or several of the following:
- You want to be more clear about your career, where you’re headed and why, possibly work less than before
- You’re in the wrong place and are considering a new workplace or becoming self-employed
- You’ve heard of personal branding, aren’t completely certain how to create yours, and want to apply it professionally and/or in your private life
- You want to simplify your life to live more authentically with clarity and intention
- You crave a more balanced life across all areas
- You’ve signed up for one of my (coming soon!) e-courses and wish to discuss a specific topic applied to your circumstances
If you think my experiences and advice might help you before or during your university years, I’m also interested in mentoring. Basic project management skills are essential for good grades, and I have first-hand knowledge of what to do and not to do, so I’d be happy to work with you to increase your productivity.
I speak Swedish, Finnish, English, Danish, and (currently quite wonky) German, and am comfortable with the first four in a coaching context.
Your voice doesn’t have to be an echo – Ready to commit?
Sometimes it’s difficult to hear one’s voice. If that’s the case today, please consider allowing me to help you gain clarity about who you are and what you want from life.
It’s up to you to decide how many discussions we will have, but I’m happy to commit to both single sessions and regular sequences.
- We discuss via Skype, so an account is necessary.
- You will need access to a quiet space without disturbances and possibly a headset for your computer.
- One coaching session is 60 minutes.
- My location is Helsinki, Finland (GMT+3 in summer, GMT+2 in winter, Northern hemisphere), which means time-zone differences could be a bit of an obstacle. However, I’m a night owl and at times work well also later in the evening. Two conversion examples:
- 22.00 (10 pm) in Finland is 5.00 (5 am) in Sydney, Australia and 15.00 (3 pm) in New York, USA.
- 9.00 (9 am) in Finland is 16.00 (4 pm) in Sydney, Australia and 2.00 (2 am) in New York, USA.
- I warmly recommend the Greenwich Mean Time time-zone converter, where you can enter two locations simultaneously.
- You will have my undivided attention when we are talking.
- We will sign a coaching contract digitally.
- My rate is 147 EUR, which excludes 24% VAT. If you’re outside of the European Union, VAT will not be paid but the amount will be adjusted accordingly. The price including VAT is 182,28 EUR per hour.
- Payment is in full, before we begin coaching.
- Payment happens via PayPal, but an account isn’t necessary to have.
- A sequence can be paid per session, as I know this will be a valuable investment in yourself.
To get started, I recommend you use my Coaching Contact page instead of the regular one, as I’ve set it up to include a few questions to answer.
You’re committing to coaching only when we are about to sign the contract, not before then, so if you have something to ask, please use the contact form. I’d love to hand over the microphone to you now that you’ve read this whole page :)